Passport is also proof of identity, so you must be careful
This Mexican Who wants to travel abroad must have one passport, Because this will be your form of identification when entering another country and your gateway to consular assistance.
Unfortunately, as a small laptop, it will move to different locations and will be taken out constantly during the journey, so it is very likely Throw it away in Mexico or abroad.
1) If you were in Mexico when you lost it, you must go to the Mexican office. Your local public ministry And draft reports on the theft or loss of passports. Using this operation, it will lose its validity and you will be able to process a new certificate.
2) Call 800 8010 773 or make an online appointment for processing Mexican passports.on This link We tell you how to do it.
3) Wednesday After that, you must “pay the corresponding amount of the valid program in the bank window”.known This is the cost in 2021.
4) Make an appointment and provide the requirements, proof of payment and proof of theft or loss.
1) If you loseYour Mexican passport when you were abroad You must draft a report about the theft or loss of your passport at your local police station.
At the police station, they must provide you with documents proving the loss of your passport. Request a free translation of your complaint into Spanish because you can use it to deal with new complaints.
2) Call Mexitel (1-877-639-4835) or enter their Internet page Make an appointment and process Emergency passport. This may be valid for several months or one year.
Present a report of theft or loss, a birth certificate, a valid photo ID, and use a voucher or other types of documents to prove the urgency of the process. View the guide on this link.
3) If there is Consulate of Mexico In your city, you can also call and approach to get a one-way emergency passport or security action to return to your country. You must submit a report of theft or loss, prove your nationality and show a photo ID.
In some countries, they will process and deliver Mexican passports on the same day.Understanding them This link.
4) The emergency passport is about to expire.When you are in Mexico, you can It’s like handling a passport for the first time.
Request a copy of your passport, take a photo or Digital copy And send it to your email.
When traveling, please keep your passport in the hotel. If you don’t need to show your passport at the attraction, please leave it there and carry a copy of your passport with you.