“This is not the time to go shopping or take a walk”: The United States has been restricting land travel until at least May 21
The United States announced that it would maintain Unnecessary travel restrictions Through its Land border with Mexico, At least until May 21, 2021.
This means that Mexicans will not be able to Crossing the usa Go shopping, walk or visit relatives, no matter the color of the epidemiological traffic lights in your state.
Pass a freed, This U.S. Embassy A scientist in Mexico explained that this is another effort to limit the spread of the coronavirus.
Those who can cross the land from Mexico to the states because they are Important passenger son:
1) Work in the agricultural sector.
2) Participate in educational institutions.
3) Receive treatment.
4) Support the emergency work of public servants and strengthen the work of the government or emergency personnel.
5) As a worker engaged in cross-border trade.
6) Military personnel or diplomats who will conduct operations.
7) US citizens and permanent residents return to the United States.
All foreigners applying to enter the U.S. must have Valid visa and passport, And get authorization from customs officials. They may ask you to provide evidence necessary to prove your travel. think about it.
For travelers from the United States to Mexico on land, the situation will begin to change.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs reports through its Twitter account that it will maintain travel restrictions from the United States to Mexico until May 21, 2021 Epidemiological traffic lights are orange or red.Currently, the only border state in Orange is Chihuahua.
Baja California and Sonora are yellow. Coahuila, Nuevo León and Tamaulipas are green, so they are expected to soon open their borders to travel from the United States to Mexico.