In addition, this last big change that the Asian brand has made especially reminds us of the design used by Apple mobiles, that is, they are designed in the purest iOS style. Although it is not the first time that the Asian giant is inspired by this brand, although this new design is not the only novelty that will come to Xiaomi smartphones that they update to this version of MIUI.
The news and the mobiles that will be compatible
Not only will we have a new desktop editor design on Xiaomi mobiles, but they also give us faster access to different functionalities that are very useful. For example, with this version you will be able to exchange widgets between the application vault (App Vault) and the desktop. It will also have quicker access to the Application vault, Gallery, Calendar, and My Home.
It is currently being tested on the Chinese version of the ROM. They are the only ones to have been able to take part in the beta testing. Due to the stable build, it is likely that it will take several more months before it reaches the global version. And we already know what they are the mobiles that are compatible of the Chinese brand, and for now they are the following:
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, Mi 11 Pro, Mi 11 and Mi 11 Lite 5G.
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro, Mi 10, Mi 10S, Mi 10 Ultra, Mi 10 Lite.
- Xiaomi CC9 Pro (Xiaomi Mi Note 10).
- Redmi K40 Pro (Xiaomi Mi 11i), Redmi K40 (POCO F3), Redmi K40 (POCO F3 GT).
- Redmi Note 10 Professional.
- Redmi Note 9 PRO.
- Redmi K30 Pro (POCO F2 Pro), Redmi K30 (POCO X2), Redmi K30 ultra, Redmi K30 5G, Redmi k30i 5G.
- Redmi10X Pro, Redmi10X Redmi Note 9.
The list of mobile devices with the new MIUI widgets it is broad, although it could be even larger after its arrival in global and European ROM. It is currently only available in Chinese ROM.