Now includes interactive and digital experiences to celebrate the history, neighborhoods and unique attractions of the Windy City
Sky observation deck This must be stopped if It’s your first time to Chicago.This is a viewpoint with a glass floor, in which you can enjoy the magnificent 360° view Piso 103 De Willis Building.
After the pandemic, Vertigo Landscape was reopened to the tourism industry on April 23, including Interactive and digital experience Come celebrate history, neighborhoods and unique attractions City of Wind.
This Indoor museum Now, its exhibits will awaken the emotions of visitors and see the city from a new perspective.
Admire and admire the new exhibits in the interactive museum on the lower level. The themes are the history, culture, food and architecture of Chicago.
1) In “Origin”, you will learn the story behind Chicago fire And what it means to the community. You will pass through a tunnel that simulates a river.
2) Chicago is also known as City of Architecture. In this section, you will tour iconic neighborhoods and buildings. The demo ended with Willis Tower.
3) In Sabor Chicago, you will know pizza Deep dish Hot dogs have become a signature dish of this place.
4) They said: “Among the city figures, visitors will have the opportunity to tell jokes on the second city stage and take photos with iconic figures such as Michael Jordan and the legendary Wrigley Stadium.”
5) The Urban Playground is the last part of the museum and has everything to take fascinating selfies and photos for Instagram.
6) Reach the 103rd floor and enjoy the city from Skydeck Pavilion with glass curtain wall and floor. You will feel dizzy at a height of 412 meters and you will have an unforgettable experience.
7) Enter the catalog, this is the new culinary experience of Willis Tower.
The attraction is open from March to September from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm, and from October to February from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm.
The general admission fee for adults is $28 to $35 USD. For children from 3 to 11 years old, the cost is USD 22 to USD 26.
To buy tickets, you can visit www.theskydeck.com.