Alfonso Herrera Salcedo won Bisato de Oro with Joaquin del Paso’s film “Hedge Hole”
Mexico City-The movie “Hole in the Fence” needs darkness when filming the power game and the dominance of the economic and political elite youth.
In contrast, Joaquin del Paso’s feature film takes place in a camp surrounded by nature, but the image and the way the story captures the story earned him the cinematographer Alfonso Herrera Salce awarded by independent critics Many Bisato de Oro awards for the best photography. Venice festival.
“The theme of photography is the realization that even in broad daylight, all of life can be affected by dark and unusual situations. This principle is the basis for color and light in photography. The director stated.
Herrera-Salcedo added tension to the image by adding light and creating a sense artificial existence.
The photographer said, “This is a very smooth camcorder, it can guide audience where to see, and which characters we should follow. But, there is too many energy on the screen, so its movement is limited, and the place we see is very limited. ”
Both Alfonso Herrera Salcedo and Alfonso Herrera Salcedo believed that their film had left an unpleasant impression on the viewers, so they made a promise to be nauseating when portraying uncomfortable subjects.
- Alfonso Herrera Salcedo
- Director, editor, script, production
- Place of Birth: Mexico City
- Age: 33 years old
used to be:
- “Danyka” is the latest film by Australian director and Golden Camera Award winner Michael Rowe, starring Demian Beechle.
- “Stormy Night”, the Catalan film producer David Moragas, is his first film.
- “The Hole in the Fence”, the second film by Mexican director Joaquín Del Paso.
- Max Walker Silverman is an American film producer. His first feature film “Love Song” stars Dale Dickey, and Oscar winner Wes Stady.
- He recently finished “A Perfect Day for the Reindeer”, the American filmmaker Jeff Rutherford’s first feature film, starring Charlie Plummer.