In the United States, the hourly wage of lawyers can be up to 10 times the federal minimum wage
This lawyer inside United States Up to 10 times the money earned Federal minimum wage The work they do hour, Although in some cases they may have salary Higher, depending on the area they live in.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) mandates these professional They are committed to representing clients in criminal and civil litigation and other legal proceedings. They can focus on a single field, or they can engage in multiple fields of practice.
In Mexico, people are committed to Regulations According to the organization’s data, their monthly income is 12,793 Mexican Pesos National Observatory.
But when United States, This lawyer Their average income is $71.59, or 1,458 MXN. These work 8 days a day, 5 days a week, professional They received US$11,455, which is equivalent to US$233,230.
In order to be able to practice in this country, one must have a university degree in the following areas: CorrectApproved by the American Bar Association and passed the state-level written examination.
Most of the lawyer Work in private and corporate law firms, and some They work In local, state and federal governments. In addition, most of the jobs are in California, New York and Florida.
The average annual income of these professionals is US$148,910, which is equivalent to 3 million 31,000,897 pesos.
5. Connecticut: $76.05 per hour (1,548 MXN)-$158,190 (3,219,575 MXN) per year.
4. Massachusetts: $81.31 per hour (1,655 MXN)-$169,129 (3,259.39 MXN) per year.
3. New York: $83.68 per hour (1,704 MXN)-$174,000 per year (3,542,570 MXN).
2. California: US$86.28 per hour (1,757 MXN)-US$470 (3,652,678 MXN) per year of 179,000 US dollars.
1. Washington, DC: US$94.76 per hour (Mexico 1,929)-US$197,100 per year (Mexico 4,011,494).