There are many wonderful things about being single. You feel free and independent and are not held responsible to anyone.
But… it’s not always so positive. Every single person has one thing they hate. The question: “Why are you single?” Because how are we supposed to answer that?
This question is inappropriate for many people. This question is often asked by distant relatives, colleagues or friends. But the next time someone with that eternal “why are you single?” turns on, you can use one of these answers. Elite DailyShe was thinking of you.
1. “I focus on my career.”
2. “I’m just not settling down yet.”
3. “Weddings are expensive and I have an expensive taste for holidays, clothes and shoes.”
4. “Yeah, it’s awful being able to date anyone I want.”
5. “I don’t need a partner to prove I’m worth anything.”
6. “Why don’t we talk about my promotion?”
7. “I’d rather have a nice income than a nice partner.”
8. “I am wonderful, and I have not yet found anyone as wonderful as I am.”
9. “I have a passionate love affair with myself.”