“Mother’s hug will last a long time after she let go”
This Mother’s Day Now is a good time to remind your mother how much you love her.Do with these sentence Make him smile
1) “Being a mother is not easy. If it is easy, parents will do it.”-Dorothy the Golden Girl.
2) “There is no way to be a perfect mother. There are a million ways to be a good mother.”-Jill Churchill.
3) “I can’t imagine any heroism greater than motherhood.”-Lance Conrad.
4) “Motherhood: All love begins and ends here”.-Robert Browning.
5) “I will take care of you, I will take care of anyone you say needs to be taken care of, just like you said. I am here. I will bring you the whole life. I am your mother.”-Maya· Angelou (Maya Angelou).
6) “Mother is your first friend, your best friend, and forever friend.”-A stranger.
7) “When you look at mom, what you see is the purest love you know.” “Charlie Benato.”
8) “Maybe it can be gilded, but who can beautify his mother?”-Mahatma Gandhi.
9) “Youth is dying; love is falling; the leaves of friendship are falling; the mother’s secret hope that all of them will not survive.”-Oliver Wendell Holmes
10) “Even before I didn’t know what the word was, my mother was my role model.” “Lisa Leslie.”
11) “Describe that my mother will describe the hurricane with its perfect power.” Maya Angelou.
12) “The mother’s hug will last a long time after she let go.”-A stranger.
13) “Mother is always the beginning. She is the beginning of things.”-Unknown.
14) “Mother’s arms are more comfortable than anyone else.”-Princess Diana.